Re: [Testbed-admins] MFS images, Generic Images, and customization

It is in "reloading"  I'm guessing it needs to be in "hwdown"...  do I
move the node into hwdown with nfree? or is there another way?

So what do I lose by using pxeboot.emu-null instead of pxeboot.emu-sio
or pxeboot.emu-vga?

Thanks,
-ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: