Re: [Testbed-admins] NetFPGA Instructions

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 03:12:03PM -0500, Michael Blodgett wrote:
> Is there any way to force which physical adapter in a node get's
> allocated to a virtual link, for example the NetFPGA, to somehow force
> port 0 -> 1 and 2 -> 3, to run the selftest?

Yes, we needed this and added it.  Try something like

  tb-fix-interface $node0 $link0 "nf2c0"

The last arg is the name of the interface that corresponds to port X in the
interfaces table in the db (the `iface' field in that table contains the
interface name).  Sorry this isn't in the netfpga guide at
http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/netfpga ; I should add it later.

> Mike

david