[Testbed-admins] Large Images

Hello,
I have a need for an image that is larger than any of the 4 default slices.
I have successfully created a whole disk image of what I need. But when I try to load the image as a whole disk image, it fails in the middle of downloading the stream from frisbee.

The image is a freebsd base, but i had to change the slice size to accommodate the software package needs.

I've loaded the image through frisbee by having it load only slice 1, but it gives a warning that the image is too big for slice 1 and then it truncates some of my partitions, which makes using the image once its booted difficult.

What is the best way to get this thing to work? I've tried different combinations of loadpart and loadlength in the db for this image, the only one that seems to get it to a point where I can even boot the os and complete the load is when I say loadpart 1 and loadlength >=1, if I say loadpart 0 and any combo of loadlength then it fails.

Thanks!

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation