[Testbed-admins] need advice regarding "SNMP GET failed"

Hello All,
At first thanks for helping me out to solve the previous problem of snmpit's noAccess problem. I solved it.Bit now I am facing the following problem. The error message is as follows:

*** ERROR: snmpit:
***   SNMP GET failed - In /usr/testbed/bin/snmpit
***   SNMPIT get failed for device cisco2 (try 30 of 30)
***   Variable was [sysDescr,0,(undefined),(undefined)]
***   Returned (undefined), ErrorNum was -24
***   Error string is: Timeout
*** ERROR: tbswap: Failed to set up VLANs.

Can anybody give some suggestion regarding this problem?

Looking forward to have your kind feedback.

Thanking you
Mohammed Abul Monzur Azad