[Testbed-admins] Transient Error: (3, 65280, newuser Project: -t leader /tmp/newuserVYb2jY)

We tried to create the first user and got a transient error on the web interface, We googled, and search the wiki and emulab docs for info, but found none.  the error is:

Transient Error: (3,65280, newuser Project: -t leader /tmp/newuserVYb2jY)  *** WARNING: Could not find an unused unix_uid!

Any idea what this error code means?

Thanks again,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: