Re: [Testbed-admins] nodes with no control interface

Mike Hibler wrote:

While I don't know of anything off-hand, it is completely believable that
there is a problem with not having a control interface.
Just to chime in, when we were running our routers via the scenario system, the fake placholders nodes we used didn't have control interfaces. I setup our DAG cards the other day, similar to the IXP/NetFPGA setup which don't have a control int, but that might be a special case. After fat-fingering interfaces/wires tables entries, I most often ran into problems with the default OSID, imageID not being
correct.

Mike Blodgett
WAIL