Re: [Testbed-admins] Stuck in reloading mode

Hello,

As experiencing the initialization of our own emulab, we encountered lots of problems. Thanks for emulab supports, you make us new directions. : )

But this time, I met another problem. After I customized our own OS image, I am doing the “nfree emulab-ops hwdown pc<>”, it works OK when every node went into Frisbee MFS. But then every node on web interface appears stuck in reloading mode. See below example:

I found I can’t ssh those nodes from servers as well as it does not help when I tried “nfree emulab-ops reloading pc3” several times. Just take a look at the node console, it appears “IPOD: from c0a80046 rejected” correspondingly.

Furthermore, I can’t use “nalloc emulab-ops hwdown pc3” back to its original status because the system tells “Someone else has already reserved node [Node: pc3].”

Any good clues?

Best Regards,

Cheng Cui

578-5445 • 231 Johnston Hall • Baton Rouge, LA 70803