Re: [Testbed-admins] STuck

 that did it. All that debugging for just 2 lines . I will have a ubuntu 8.10 image ready in a couple of days (after i do the cleanup) if you guys want it. Plus you might want to include this patch for ipod into the cvs too.
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                        University of Kentucky

Ryan Jackson wrote:
* Mike Hibler <mike@flux.utah.edu> [090217 13:36]:

Hmm...guess we are running up against some sort of 32-bit signed arithmetic
problem, though it is not an obvious case of wrapping.  Wonder why I didn't
use a shift operator there, does awk have one?

I noticed that too.  My guess is that there's something wrong with the
way awk is being built.