Re: [Testbed-admins] QST: Power controller

I don't believe we have support for that particular controller: the list
of supported ones is here:
    http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/HWRecommend

In general, we don't have support for the specialized equipment in blade
centers, but I've CCed testbed-amins, which contains the administrators
of other Emulab-based testbeds: some of they may be able to comment on
trying to run Emulab in this kind of environment.

Thus spake Hicham Benzamane on Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 06:51:54PM -0500:

--