Re: [csmith-dev] a few things

> 1. When doing an out-of-tree build, some of our header files (the generated
> ones) go in build/runtime whereas others stay in src/runtime. We should
> consolidate those in one place, most likely by copying the non-generated ones
> from src/runtime to build/runtime as part of the build process.

I implemented a version of this --- so far, for the Automake-based build system
only.

John, please let me know if it seems to be doing what you want.  If it is, I
will implement a similar thing for the CMake-based build system.

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX