Re: [csmith-dev] a few things

We have implemented following gcc c extensions in csmith. Csmith is now able to generate these extensions when command line is set for respective extension.

1. Computed goto
2. Statement expression
3. Typeof
4. Signed and unsigned int128
5. Local labels
6. Binary constants
7. Union cast
8. Variable attributes - aligned, packed, unused, section
9. Label attributes - hot cold

Below are command options of it.

--computed-goto | --no-computed-goto:

  --stmt_expr | --no-stmt_expr:

  --typeof | --no-typeof :

  --int128 | --no-int128:

  --uint128 | --no-uint128:

  --loc-labels | --no-loc-labels:

  --binary | --no-binary:

  --union-cast | --no-union-cast:

  //variable attributes

  --variable-attribute-aligned | --no-variable-attribute-aligned:

  --variable-attribute-unused | --no-variable-attribute-unused:

  --variable-attribute-packed | --no-variable-attribute-packed:

  --variable-attribute-section | --no-variable-attribute-section:

  //label attributes

  --label-attribute-hot-cold  | --no-label-attribute-hot-cold

Here is the fork of implemented extensions in csmith under branch name - “gcc-extensions”

https://github.com/SameeranJoshi/csmith.git

Is it possible to take consideration of these implemented extensions in csmith next release?

Thanks.