Re: [csmith-dev] How to generate fixed size program using Csmith

Hi John,

Your reply is exactly what I'm worrying. My goal is not to find bugs,
but to evaluate the performance of my system, and I want to test the
performance difference when the running applications are in different
size. Do you have any advice on eliminating dead code? Or is there any
other tools that meet my requirement? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Shijun
John Regehr <regehr@cs.utah.edu> 于2018年11月7日周三 上午1:25写道: