[csmith-dev] How to generate fixed size program using Csmith

Hi, everyone,

I'm trying to generate some test benchmarks for a system, and I find
csmith is a good choice.  I need to generate applications with a range
of different size, for example 100K, 200K, 400K, and so on.  I look
through the options of csmith, but don't find an option that can be
used to specify the size (or the lines) of the generated program. It
seems that Csmith generates programs with random lines of code each
time.

Is there any way for Csmith to generate programs whose size (or the
lines of code) can be specified? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Shijun Zhao