Re: [csmith-dev] New CMake-Based Build System

On 22/05/2017 15:52, Eric Eide wrote:
Xuejun Yang <nitsnow@gmail.com> writes:

I figured out the problem is a windows specific tweak for runtime
libraries. I fixed the problem
Thanks!

The fixed is pushed. But there are still problems preventing the generated
.vcxproj from building in Visual Studio. That's because of the random
generator functions such as srand48 (which is defined in
runtime\windows\sran48.c). We should include these files in the windows
project.
I'll look into this.  I don't expect that it will be very difficult.

Let me know when done and then I'd be keen to try it out under Windows.

Just build the previous release and am going to be demoing it at the PLISS summer school later today!

Ally