[csmith-dev] New CMake-Based Build System

Today I implemented a CMake-based build system for Csmith.  This might be of
interest to people who use Csmith on Windows.

I plan to test this a little bit more and then check it in over the weekend, or
perhaps on Monday.

(But be warned that we still build some of the runtime library headers with
M4, which is not very Windows-friendly.)

Implementing the CMake-based build system required me to "modernize" the
Automake-based build system in various ways, so that it also a good thing.

Thanks ---

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX