Re: [csmith-dev] c++11

Den 2016-04-04 kl. 16:22, skrev Eric Eide:
Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.ltu.se> writes:

I can note that I have used Csmith for pcc, which do not support c++.
If I understand you correctly, I think that the issue in this thread is
orthogonal to the concern you're expressing.

Csmith will continue to output C99 code; no questions there.

The issue is whether or not Csmith itself can be implemented in C++11.  This
means that you would need a "relatively modern" (but not ultra-modern :-))
compiler to compile Csmith.

Whether Csmith is implemented in C++11 or not, it would still output C code.

Yep, I realized that when reading further on. No problem then, sorry about the noise.

-- Ragge