Re: [csmith-dev] Pull request for "float-test" additions to Csmith

Alastair Donaldson <alastair.donaldson@imperial.ac.uk> writes:

> A user of Csmith only needs to compile this adapter library if he/she wishes
> to use our new functionality.  At present, the adapter library is built by
> default; this is likely undesirable as it requires Boost, which is
> non-standard.  We'd appreciate advice on how to structure the build system so
> that the building the adapter library can be made optional.

>From your explanation, it sounds to me that building the library should be
controlled by a configure-time "--with-blah" option.  Does that sound right?

If you agree, then that's something that I could potentially help with.

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX