Re: [csmith-dev] Csmith 2.1 (Re: Csmith TODO list)

I’ll try to fix them this week. Thanks for reporting and tracking them, Pascal.

-Xuejun

From: csmith-dev-bounces@flux.utah.edu [mailto:csmith-dev-bounces@flux.utah.edu] On Behalf Of Pascal Cuoq
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:22 PM
To: John Regehr
Cc: csmith-dev@flux.utah.edu
Subject: Re: [csmith-dev] Csmith 2.1 (Re: Csmith TODO list)

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM, John Regehr <regehr@cs.utah.edu> wrote:

Ok, sounds like the main thing is we'd like to have the queue of real bugs (from Pascal) be empty.

As far as I remember, the bugs that remain open at this point are:

- auto-increment of bitfield may cause overflow in signed int arithmetics:

- accessing uninitialized members of unions with option --bitfields set (common):

- accessing uninitialized members of unions with option --no-bitfields (rare):

Pascal