[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[csmith-dev] Csmith TODO list
- make a "2.1" release. Xuejun, Eric, Yang -- is there anything on
your TODO lists before we make this release? Xuejun, don't you have an
unfixed bug or two from Pascal?
- support "swarm testing" (see our ICSE submission on my papers page).
This is already done in my (old) drivers, but a few things need to be
redone. If someone wants to do this for the new Csmith drivers, that
would be good.
- print platform information at the top of each generated random test
- add command line flags to disable generation of: loops, conditionals,
shifts, arithmetic (outside of loops and checksum)
- add a flag that switches between initializing all / none / random
- support generating these features: (limited) type casts, ternary
conditional operator, floating point math, switch statments -- all of
these are easy! Don't make me start hacking this stuff in, folks.