Re: [csmith-dev] Csmith TODO list

- add a flag that switches between initializing all / none / random
global variables

A related feature that I want: randomly fail to initialize local variables.

The thing I want to test is an invariant that the GCC, LLVM, and Valgrind people would like to provide: that for any given use of uninitialized storage, either the compiler or Valgrind complains.

Separately, warnings and Valgrind are highly unreliable. Together, we'd like them to cover all problems.

Frama-C and KCC can serve as oracles.

John