Re: [csmith-dev] Csmith 2.1 (Re: Csmith TODO list)

Thanks Pascal!

John

On 11/12/2011 01:21 PM, Pascal Cuoq wrote:
On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM, John Regehr <regehr@cs.utah.edu
<mailto:regehr@cs.utah.edu>> wrote:

    Ok, sounds like the main thing is we'd like to have the queue of
    real bugs (from Pascal) be empty.

As far as I remember, the bugs that remain open at this point are:

- auto-increment of bitfield may cause overflow in signed int arithmetics:
http://www.flux.utah.edu/listarchives/csmith-dev/msg00314.html

- accessing uninitialized members of unions with option --bitfields set
(common):
http://www.flux.utah.edu/listarchives/csmith-bugs/msg00103.html

- accessing uninitialized members of unions with option --no-bitfields
(rare):
http://www.flux.utah.edu/listarchives/csmith-bugs/msg00110.html

Pascal