Re: [csmith-dev] CSmith bitfields wreak havoc

On 24/08/11 14:37, Xuejun Yang wrote:
You can manually create the file with the following two lines:

integer size = 2
pointer size = 4

Thanks, that's interesting. What is pointer size used for?
We cross-test a harvard architecture meaning we don't have one pointer size, we have two.

--
PMatos

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog