Re: [csmith-dev] CSmith bitfields wreak havoc

On 24/08/11 14:21, Xuejun Yang wrote:
Hi Paulo,

I compiled the program on my 32-bit machine, and it seems fine.

When you say " f2 has bit-field width 29 but f2 size is 16", do you actually
mean the integer size is 16? Were you doing cross-testing? If so you need to
modify the file "platform.info" in your working directory.

Yes, an integer is 16 bits wide. I am cross-testing.
I didn't know about platform.info. How does it actually work and how many options can be specified? Can I specify them on the command line instead?

Cheers,

--
PMatos

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog