Re: [csmith-dev] CSmith bitfields wreak havoc

You can manually create the file with the following two lines:

integer size = 2
pointer size = 4

or you can run Csmith once, it will create a platform.info for your
generating platform in your working directory. Then you can modify integer
size to match your testing platform, and proceed as usual with
cross-testing.
(the first test case needs to be dropped though).

Sorry we don't have a command line option for this feature.

thanks,
-Xuejun