Re: [csmith-dev] feature request: generate memory unsafe code

George, I agree that by generating incorrect code Csmith would probably find a lot of interesting quality-of-implementation issues in compilers.

We have not done so simply because it's often hard to convince people to fix these kinds of issues, and because we considered the wrong-code bugs to be the highest priority.

John