Re: [csmith-dev] feature request: generate memory unsafe code

John,

"Mission creep" is a bit strong. Csmith is a random program generator
and memory unsafety is an almost trivial variation on the existing theme.

Before we start talking about mission creep perhaps the csmith
developers ought to decide on what its mission is.

To me the proposed additions are within what I see as its mission.

--
Derek M. Jones                         tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                 mailto:derek@knosof.co.uk