Re: [creduce-dev] towards a release

Sounds good to me. Thanks for bringing this up!

- Yang

On 03/10/2016 01:09 PM, John Regehr wrote:
Now that LLVM 3.8 is out I've merged the llvm-svn-compatible into master, and deleted llvm-svn-compatible to help people remember not to use it for now.

Let's work towards a release sometime in the next few weeks.

Eric, I noticed that while I can build C-Reduce against an LLVM 3.8 that I compiled myself, I cannot build (on OS X) against the released clang+llvm tarball from the LLVM web site. configure fails when it tries to build a trivial program using LLVM.

Thanks everyone!

John