Re: [creduce-dev] towards a release

Ugh, maybe mail the maintainer or the list?

John

On 3/15/16 1:33 PM, Eric Eide wrote:
Let's work towards a release sometime in the next few weeks.

FWIW, today I discovered that the instructions for getting the nightly 3.8
packages, found at <http://llvm.org/apt/>, do not work.

Probably ("hopefully") I should say, do not work yet.

This is annoying, because that is how I've been getting LLVM stuff for the
Travis-CI-hosted test builds.

Just sayin'.

I would like to resolve this before doing the release, but it's not strictly
necessary.  This email is just to report what I've discovered about the current
state of the world.