Re: [creduce-dev] Need help - creduce set up issue

/workspace/yudhistir/git-repo/tools/llvm/build/install/bin/ld: this
linker was not configured to use sysroots

This isn't one I've seen before.

Yudhistir, I don't think you mentioned which platform you are building on, that is basic information we need before helping you.

Also, if you're going to build C-Reduce, you might as well build the latest version, not 2.2. Although we can help with 2.2 we're not any longer going to fixing bugs in it, if you run into some.

John