catboat3@attbi.com would like you to see some pictures on MSN Photos

You're invited to view my online pictures!
Pictures shared December 2001

I'm trying to send some pictures of Katie. Please let me know if this works...
Peggy

View the pictures

If you're having problems connecting to the site when you click this link, try copying the address below and pasting it into your Web browser.

http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?COHOhSnerv09p5adwwUx82NO5rxJ!v7gHdwamz1M7jBI!sjMvJ5PXBaqUhS4byKhvmTZ!RLMu*JKyMPpwmgziPI2VQP8TUW3vQbqU7g6BaN38Yb8JqCjjGz2rgqTdYBG

You can order prints, cards, gifts, and more using these pictures if catboat3@attbi.com gave you permission.

Create and share your own albums!
Share your pictures through online photo albums, prints, and personalized photo gifts at MSNŽ Photos.

Please do not forward this e-mail without the sender's permission.