pasing this along

Ok, I only scanned this did not read all the material on the links below but what I did read was interesting, so I am passing it along.

Gina

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:01:13 -0500

Have you ever wondered why dogs get hot spots? Why some dogs
have bad breath and some don't? What you can do about flatulence?
Learn what you can do for tumors, malignant and benign. How
about getting rid of fleas or other parasites once and for all?
Discover why dogs chew their paws even to the point of making
them raw. Why dogs scratch their behinds on the floor.
Find out why ear infections are so hard to correct.
We have just added answers to these questions and lots more
information on the following specialized pages of our website.
Seize the knowledge about dog health care without resorting to
drugs. We wanted you to be one of the first to know!
Click onto these pages for lots more information:
http://www.petmedicinechest.com/canine/discussions/allergiestext.asp
http://www.petmedicinechest.com/canine/discussions/bacterialcondtext.asp
http://www.petmedicinechest.com/canine/discussions/parasitestext.asp
We hope you enjoy all this information.