new Reo pix & Lola is visiting

HI All,

I put up a new pix of Reo at: http://www.briergoldens.com/reo.htm  She's
getting BIG!

Also I will get a pix of Lola and Reo together, if I can slow them down
long enough to not get a blur.  Lola (Ms. Red) is here for a visit as
Andrea and Brent are on a winter get away cruse in the I think the
Caribbean Islands.  Lucky stiffs eh!

Lola is a joy, she is so well behaved, A&B have done a great job with her,
no crate issues, goes in goes to sleep, stays down until we are ready to
let her out.  Is completely potty trained, goes to our door and asks to go
out.  Knows way too many cute tricks:  Shake, High 5 which is different
than shake.  Down and leave it, food on paw.  Crawls, rolls over but only
when she wants too, right along with come... :-)  Ok so not perfect but is
very sweet and we are enjoying her.  Hope A&B can access e mail while they
are gone and get to read this!

Gina