Re: Ember!

At 06:13 AM 11/12/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Uh oh! Gina, we are sorry the Ember didn't get a birthday card from us
>on her birthday!! I know you reminded me twice!! I feel like such a
>horrid grandma!
>Happy Birthday Ember!!
>
>                                    Ilene

Oh IIene,

I was apologizing for bragging before I even noted Miss Ember-ness'
birthday!  She was not expecting anything from you!  Though a Happy
Birthday post might have been nice since she wrote you a note a week ago to
remind you... <evil grin> She however is golden and does not hold a
grudge.  :-)  She woofs Hi Grandma!!!!

Gina