Re: Scarlette update - Milka's worms

Gina,

Thanks for the info---should we be doing the Interceptor
if there is no sign of round worm?  I take a fecal in when
we do shots--no sign of bugs--but have not had him wormed
again.  He goes in tomorrow for rabies, etc.  No sign of
worms in the few presents he leaves for us in the house
these days either!  We have little incidence of heart worm
in this area so none of the dogs are on heart worm meds.

Thanks for the good news about Scarlette.  We are very
relieved.

Take care,  Lori