Don't bother with this toy

Ok, My Rocket loves balls. Yeah, you say, so does my dog. Well...Rocket
likes big balls. Can't walk through the park without him trying to get
into the kids soccer games. The bigger the balls, the better. So, I went
to the doggie toy store the other day to refresh our toy supply. This is
a big ball, and has a handle coming up out of it so the dog can carry it
around. He hates it. Won't even look at it. Just lets it sit there. This
was a very expensive doggie toy. Just telling you in case you get the
idea to buy one. Don't.

                                     Ilene
--
Ilene Cook