Re: Rocket gets a major win

HI Judy,
 I ended up keeping two Kiss/Hobo females, cause I just couldn't decide
which one to keep!! The Millie/Rocket puppies were adorable and very
well behaved puppies. The best behaved out of the three litters. A
pleasure to have around. I was very happy with the meshing these two
pedigrees produced. Everyone that saw these puppies did a double take.
They just were precious!! Since one of the Rocket puppies did get a show
home, I was satisfied to wait for a while to keep one of those. After
all, I have Rocket and he isn't going anywhere. The male puppy that went
to Carole, was just beautiful, but they all were. These two kids did a
great job!! All is quiet here now. But, I still have two puppies myself
that are keeping me very busy.

                               Ilene

--
Ilene Cook