Katie visits her roots

I took Katie down to visit the Brier gang on Sunday.  Katie had a blast and it was fun seeing Gina, George, and all the four leggeds.  Katie and Reo had fun playing and it was so cute seeing them together.  It made me curious about all the rest of the sibs, and wish we could get them all together.  I guess it will have to wait till next summer when I provide the steaks:-).  It was good for Katie to be around all the "grown ups" too.  After first being intimidated by Tripod - they played really well together.  It was so nice to be able to be outside with Katie in such a large fenced area.  If any of you go to visit - ask Gina to clip Reo's nails.  Reo is quite the drama queen and cute as can be.  Hope everyone is doing well.
Peggy