Re: Washington DC

At 07:28 PM 9/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I know this list is about Goldens but thought I'd just share with anyone
>that may have lost any family member or colleague in what happened today my
>sympathy.

Karin and Everyone,

Thanks for checking in and please keep your head down...  George has been
placed on stand by for emergency recall which is doubtful but his bags are
packed.  His duty station should he be recalled:  Pearl Harbor, shore duty.
It may be inappropriate but with in tragedy it's sometimes good to get a
laugh.   Imagine George working 7:00 to 3:00 with weekend off and no chores
besides his own laundry in Hawaii...  :-)

Prayers and thoughts for all of those less fortunate than we are here.

Gina