Good News On Bailey

Hi All,

I just got an update on Bailey from Mary who reports:

>> Bailey is doing better than anyone had hoped. He no longer has to be sedated for his hydro therapy and bandage chance. The raw areas are steadily decreasing and we think there will be much less scarring than originally thought. New pics are up on our website (www.heartsofgoldrescue.com). The response to Bailey's plight has been overwhelming. I never dreamed we'd get enough to cover all the vet bills but it looks as tho we will. Thanks you so much for helping. mm <<
banana1@airmail.net

Here is the text portion of the site: and an additional note from me below this.  :-) G

Bailey says good-bye to his friends at Josey Ranch Pet Hospital and heads home with his new mom.

Hearts of Gold wishes Bailey and his family the best of luck in their new life together. Dogs like Bailey are the reason we are here; unfortunately, Bailey is not alone in his misfortune. Every day we encounter dogs in need of care and in need of love. We help the ones that come our way, but we can't do it alone. Not everyone can adopt a golden, but there are many other ways to assist us. Please visit our web site and contact us for ways that you can can help us help those less fortunate than our own pets.
And if you happen to be in the Josey ln. / Keller Springs rd. area of Carrollton, stop by and thank the people at Josey Ranch Animal Hospital.
The address for the clinic is:
Josey Ranch Pet Hospital
2150 N Josey #106
Carrollton, TX 75006

The address for H.O.G. is:
Hearts of Gold Rescue
6905 Wildglen Dr
Dallas, TX 75230

So it looks like Bailey' bills are probably paid but all the money that came in to HOG to cover Bailey's bills is now money that HOG will be without to help others down the road, as people only have so much they can give right?   So I purpose we still call our clinic a Bailey fund raiser send the funds in Bailey's name sort of setting this as the Bailey Foundation for Hearts Of Gold...  We can still send Bailey a card and the money to HOG...

Gina