Re: brier list is down new page...

>Hi. Yep, the server (and the rest of the department) was powered off on
>Friday for construction. Things are slowly returning to normal, so list
>email should start flowing again ...
>
>Lbs

Thank you Leigh,

Everyone, some might not know this, but Leigh is our host so to
speak.  Leigh works for the U of Utah and has provided us the space on the
server.  Leigh and Renee have Torrey and Maple from us:  Torrey came to us
on Thanksgiving of 1999 as a boy in need and boy did he ever get
lucky!!!  :-)  Maple is from the Moon litter and she is just as lucky as
Torrey of course...

Now is also a good time to recap some rules:

1. when replying to a post please delete any part of the previous message
that does not pertain to your answer.

2. keep informational posts short and to the point.

3. limit stories when you can. :-)  We all love to hear them though so
please do share!

4. post me privately if you have any concern that your message may not be
appropriate for the list or cause concern to litter mates families that may
not be as educated on a topic.  Not intending to hide anything here just
asking for exercising of descension.

5. one liners of Congrats ect, should go private.

6. always be prepared to hear:  Read your Owners Manual!!!  Ha ha ha...

We want this to be a working and fun list and for that to be, we all need
to practice Net Etiquette.  Several of us on this list get well in excess
of 100 to 500 posts per day pertaining to business and we do want to enjoy
the Brier posts as a break from the mundane...

Hug em up!

Gina

Gina