Leash

Hi golden people,

Are we have fun,? amazing, I never had problems with Diablo, he's a great walker from the beginning!
Goldie was different, I  had some work to do, today Goldie is "GREAT" she minds and is happy to obey me
just to see that  I'm happy, a praise is good for her, but she gets a treat anyway, this morning treat was apple
this afternoon carrots. Lunch was a good beef steak chopped, "RAW".
I think is the best time when you are training puppies, they are so cute, I love to raise a puppy, always I have a
good time.

Anyway my friends, we are planning to leave any day after Sep. 15th.
My new email will be this.

Patti Oftedal e-mail: DiabloGoldie@aol.com

I will have my lap-top computer on when I have a break, and I will be in touch, and keep you posted of our whereabouts.

Love,
Patti and her golden kids.