Re: Cars

Hi Karin,

Our experiance was that if we put Daisy in the back without her crate she did
not like it!! We finally realized it and put her in her crate in the car and she
was fine. Now that she is bigger she is fine without the crate but as a young
pup that really helped.
Let us know what you decide and how it goes............

Patty.