Re: Biting

You might have to also try closing her mouth with your hands and giving her a firm "no", while you give her a stern mad Mama look.  Dollar gives a small whimper like I'm killing her, but I'm not that big of a sucker!  <grin>

In addition, roll her top lip under her teeth and gently squeeze she will bite her self and not like that.  You act surprised and say see what you did to yourself?  Then give a hug.  I follow everything up with hugs... :-))

Hey Gina, am I getting better?  On being alpha I mean?  ;-)

Mean rotten cruel, and we are going to start calling you wicked witch of the south!  Sorry Karin wicked witch of the east is already taken, right IIene?

Evil Grin,

Gina