Praise for Gina

Gina,

This is from a friend of mine that had her Corgi (Maxwell) with her in
Belarus.  And no I don't pay anyone to say these things :)

"I think the best thing I did for Maxwell was having him at the office
everyday. It made him realize that lots of things can go on, people coming
and going, but it means nothing but good things for him. So, I guess my one
piece of advice would be to take Milka out to as many different places as
you can, as often as you can, so she gets used to that early. But, she
already sounds like she has the right personality for that--to have been
calm after such a big trip, on probably the first day of her life that she
was separated from her family.....the breeder did a great job!"