Re: Dollar Photo Update

Joan wrote:
A Just take it slow and Milka will learn to love it too!

Karin,

So you know, Milka is was the first puppy in our puppy pool on her own and was the only one who would repeatedly go in to cool her tootsies...

Don't forget to dry puppy's ears out with Epi Otic or some other highly recommended ear wash.  You don't want them to get ear infections.  I don't know if Gina has other recommendations?

My additional recommendation is this:  The above is very sound advise after swimming but before swimming simply tilt head and drop a few drops of rubbing alcohol into each ear.  We do this with our dogs and have had very few ear infections related to swimming over the years.

Gina