Re: New puppy photos

I think I am keeping a Kiss female, and the little light female from
Rocket and Millie. The one in the picture. Isn't she a doll?? The Nicki
litter looks totally different this time. Maybe cause there was so
many?? They are so small compared to the last ones. Maybe they need
extra time?
  Tired? Is that what comes from overwork and NO sleep??

                        Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
Asoro's Goldens