From: owner-brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
[mailto:owner-brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu]On Behalf Of Ilene Cook
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 7:24 AM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: New puppy photos

I have new pics up. Don't ask why only Kiss girls are on there. It is
because so many of them are going to show homes far away from us, I am
using my time wisely and just putting them on. That cure little female
on Milly's page is the one that she insisted that I save. Isn't she
adorable?

http://www.asoros.com/millypups.htm
http://www.asoros.com/kisspups.htm
http://www.asoros.com/nickipups.htm