Re: Final count at Asoro

Thanks Judy and Gina and all the well wishers on the list. This is
overwhelming, as the breeders on the list know. One litter is so much
work, and now we have the equivalent of four!
 Millie is still having to be watched carefully, and I feel bad for my
other mothers. I am trying to help out them all. She seems to really
love her babies, but still has to figure out how to be a mom. She hates
leaving them to go out and pee, and is so anxious to get back to them,
she is not "very careful" getting back into the box. A few have suffered
from her clumsiness. I am now leashing her to take her out, and clearing
the way before she leaps back into her whelping box. She hates it if one
wanders away, and will leave all the rest to go get that one. Then she
can't figure out how to lay back down without smashing all of them.
But...it gets better every hour. She will be a good mom.

                                Ilene

"Judy K. Spink/Timberline Retrievers LLC" wrote:

 babies leave! Hugs to all and please don't hesitate to call on me for
any