From: owner-brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
[mailto:owner-brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu]On Behalf Of Ilene Cook
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 6:33 PM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Final count at Asoro

My Gawd!! Gina, these puppies are beautiful! Brianne wanted you to know
that. She says they are better than our Nicki/Kiefer litter. They are
adorable. Millie is still trying to figure this out, but is calming down
some. The pups are nursing, and no problems during delivery except for
one little girl. I thought she was born dead, and tried to take her out
and away. Millie wouldn't have anything to do with that. She went nutso,
so I tried to show her the pup was gone. With rough stimulation, the pup
came around. It is an adorable light female, and the one I might end up
keeping!!

                                 Ilene