Re: ....Questions.....

At 10:55 AM 8/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
>All the advice is so helpful. I was feeling a bit guilty too but didn't
>want to admit it.  This shipped me into shape.
>
>One point though (and no, it's not about you being old, Ilene)---what
>about the "she" of Goldens.  It is always "he."  I was going to email that
>Gambler seems to be getting a lot of attention on the web site.  What
>about the wonderful, balanced, loving, sensitive females? :) :)

Oh Karin,

Quit sucking op to IIene! <snicker>  She is old, and she has a real mean
streak in her too!  But I still love her very much!  Just like she loves
me...  She over looks my nasty attitude, my inability to keep my potty
mouth shut, she knows all the same words too so you know...  :-)

IIene,

Excellent post on crates and the uses, all kidding aside, you guys you
really need to heed the strength in IIene's posts on crates, training ect!!!

In closing though, I do have to throw in this one last banter:  How many
pounds of raw chicken was it that Rocket surfed out of the frying pan that
day?

Hug,

Gina
9 + 3 = 11 :-)))  Go Lori Go!!!!